The chief executive of non-league Mansfield was arrested during a match.
Carolyn Still, 29, was held for using threatening words and behaviour during Mansfield Town's Blue Square Bet Premier play-off semi-final against York City on Wednesday night.
It is understood she received a caution for her behaviour in Grosvenor Terrace, next to York's Bootham Crescent stadium.
A spokesman for North Yorkshire Police said: 'A 29-year-old woman from Retford was arrested at 9pm on Wednesday 2 May 2012, on Grosvenor Terrace, York, for using threatening words and behaviour. She was given an adult caution before being released.'
During the eventful game Mansfield, who had a player sent off, survived to hold York to a 1-1 draw.
Mansfield Town have declined to comment.
- Liberty's FA Cup campaign crumbles
- Satellites to play Starlets in May 9th anniversary
- James McClean subjected to abuse after Republic of Ireland call-up
- Carles Puyol set to miss Euro 2012 with knee injury
- I never thought I'd see you again! Redknapp admits fears after emotional reunion with Muamba
- ERFA executive's mandate ends on 9 May
- Appointments to committees of the GFA
- Three-man committee to oversee fund for retired players
- GFA announces changes to NT backroom staff
- Konadu named Black Stars assistant coach
- Muamba weeps during emotional return at the Reebok to thank Bolton and Spurs fans for support following his cardiac arrest
- Watch out, City! Fergie reckons Newcastle could deliver fatal blow to rivals' title dreams
- FA Cup offers chance for redemption
- Uefa stands by yellow cards rules for Champions League
- Roy Hodgson not surprised to be given England manager's job
- Muamba invited to thank fans for their support at Bolton's clash with Spurs
- Al Ain keen on permanent Gyan stay
- FA denies report on CHAN squad call ups
- Carlos Tevez wants to stay at Manchester City
- Mazembe confident in African Champions League
- Lukas Podolski will join Arsenal from Cologne this summer
- Roy Hodgson and England: Talks start at Wembley with FA
- Cameroon and Senegal to face host nation at Olympics
- Senegal FF's bank account frozen in Traore dispute
- Warrant issued for Pienaar's arrest just one day after he dented United's title hopes