Five people are feared dead at Kuntunse near Nsawam in a fatal accident that occurred Thursday afternoon.
An eyewitness who spoke to Peace FM in Accra moments after the motor crash, said the tyre of a Benz bus traveling from Accra to Kumasi got burst and skidded off the road, hitting an Accra-bound car.
He said the number of deaths cannot be confirmed, but there seem to be casualties.
The eyewitness stated the injured have been rushed to the Nsawam Hospital for treatment.
According to the eyewitness, the police have arrived at the scene to manage the huge traffic that is building up.
- KNUST stabbing suspect in hide-out at Kasoa
- Tragedy: Truck Crushes School Children In Kumasi
- 3 boys drown at Sofoline Interchange project site and 3 officials picked up
- 17 feared dead in galamsey disaster at Ahafo-Ano
- Underwear Bomber Abdulmutallab Sentenced To Life
- DSP Tehoda’s husband relieved after wife’s homecoming
- Kumasi: 'Terror' gang guts two houses over leader's death
- Tuba Chief Arrested For Aiding Alleged Armed Robber
- Customs Intercept Smuggled Pieces Of Cloth
- Cocaine Baron Nabbed For Exporting $400m Worth Of Cocaine
- Rival faction in Buipe searches for missing emissaries
- Young people in Northern Ghana have first sex out of curiosity
- 5 Killed In Mysterious Fire Outbreak
- Mampong Water Project - Parliament Approves Report On Tax Waiver
- Blackout Result Of Explosion At Tema Substation
- Boy, 13, nabbed with vultures
- Marriage Wahala: Cooking, washing, et al must be quantified in monetary terms, Woman MP advocates
- Man Arrested For Abduction, Possiessing Military Items
- JHS Pupil Rescued From Prayer Camp
- Court sentences a trader at Beyin to 15 years
- Ghana companies to spend over GHc1 m on Christmas gifts
- Govt Will Raise Funds For HIV & AIDS Support - Veep
- Maggot infested biscuits flood Accra
- Ghanaian surgeon in UK suspended
- Fulani given 10-day ultimatum to quit Agogo lands